The PPG Advocacy Division
The mission of the PPG Advocacy Committee is to champion the PPG Philosophy and Guiding Principles to; PPG members, Pet Caretakers/Guardians/Owners/ Parents, Clubs (Agility, Conformation, Hunting, Search & Rescue, Tracking), Pet Care Professionals (Behavior Consultants, Boarding Facilities, Breeders, Credentialing Organizations, Daycares, Dog Walkers, End of Life Organizations, Educational Organizations & Schools, Farriers, Groomers, Rescues, Service & Assistance Dog Organizations, Shelters, Stables, Trade Associations, Trainers and Veterinarians and Staff, that are not yet PPG members, and the general public, by:
- Advocating for membership in the PPG.
- Assisting in the development of social media memes & promotions.
- Assisting in the development of articles for Pets & Their People
- Assisting in developing materials and programs for members to use to educate their staff and clients about the importance of advocating for the humane care of pets and its benefit to the pets and their people.
- Promoting the Advocacy Panel discussions.
- Promoting the Pet Industry Advocacy International (PIAI)
- Follow our Advocacy on Facebook
Advocacy Division Chair:
Don Hanson – ME