Welcome to The Pet Dog Ambassador Guardian Tool-Kit
Thank you for joining us here. To help you move through the process, we have provided all the necessary links in one place. Below you can find the Guardian Guide and the Assessment Markers for each level.
Below those, you will find access to your Test and other forms you may need.
Your Credentialing Process
- Click on your guide to open it, you can also download it as a PDF and save it to your computer. Alternatively, click here for the PDF
- Review Chapter 4 of the Guide and the Assesment Markers as this is the content you will be tested on.
- Prepare your Health Check Form, you will need this when you are ready to take your assessment. You can download the form here
- If your plan is to apply for long-distance assessment, then please click here to complete the request if you do not already have somebody in mind.
- If you are a special needs candidate and plan to request modifications to the skill assessment you can complete the modification form found here.
Your Pet Dog Ambassador Guide
Your Assessment Markers
Your Pet Guardian Test
- To access your knowledge test, please use the link below.
- You will be asked for your first name, last name, and email address.
- You will be asked for a password. The password is PDACandidate
- When you begin your test, ensure you have everything you need, your guide and your assessment
- markers. This is an open-book test, so you have plenty of time to check your answer choice
- When you complete your test, you can check any of your answers before you submit it
- When you are finished, you will receive an email with your grade. You can show this to your assessor as proof you have completed this stage.
- You only need to contact us if your score does not reach the 90% required and you have used up your two attempts.
- Please print out your test certificate, which will be emailed to you when you pass your test. You will need to provide this to your assessor.
Additional Resources to Help Guide You
Hey Liz below this line after the test is where I would like the resources for Pet Guardian to post please