Welcome to Your PDA Guardian Tool-Kit
Thank you for joining us here. To help you move through the process, we have provided all the necessary links you need in one place.
Below you can find the Guardian Guide and the Assessment Markers for each level. Below, you will then find access to your Test and other forms you may need.
Your Pet Guardian Credentialing Process
Step One: Click on your guide to open it; you can also download it as a PDF and save it to your computer. Alternatively, click here for the PDF.
Step Two: Review Chapter 4 of the Guadian Guide and the Assessment Markers. This is the content you will be tested on in your Guardian Quiz.
Step Three: Prepare your Health Check Form; you will need this when you are ready to take your assessment. You can download the form here.
Step Four: If you plan to apply for long-distance assessment, please click here to complete the request if you do not already have somebody in mind.
Step Five: If you are a special needs candidate and plan to request modifications to the skill assessment, you can complete the modification form found here.
Your Guardian Test
Step By Step Instructions
- To access your knowledge test, please use the test link to the right here.
- You will be asked for a password. The password is PDACandidate
- You will be asked for your first name, last name, and email address.
- When you begin your test, ensure you have everything you need, your guide and your assessment markers.
- This is an open-book test, so you have plenty of time to check your answer choice.
- When you complete your test, you can check any of your answers before you submit it
Your Assessment Markers
When you are finished, you will receive an email with your grade. You can show this to your assessor as proof you have completed the quiz and are ready for your pet to be assessed.
You only need to contact us if your score does not reach the 90% required and you have used up your two attempts. Please print out your test certificate, which will be emailed when you pass your test. You will need to provide this to your assessor.
Your Pet Dog Ambassador Guide
Pet Guardian Resources To Help You
Hey Liz below this line after the test is where I would like the resources for Pet Guardian to post please