Your 2022 Membership Certificate
- Download your membership certificate and “save it” as a PDF onto your own computer.
- Open up the file from your computer using a PDF reader and you will see the name area is editable.
- Simply type in your name over the name there already.
- You can convert the file to a picture and post it on Facebook or your website.
- You can print the PDF, frame it and post it in your business.
COLLECT YOUR MEMBER BADGE & LOGOS
As a PPG Member you have access to our Logos and our Member Badges.
The Pet Professional Guild High Resolution Member Badges.
The attached logos are and remain the property the Pet Professional Guild (PPG) but may be used by members in good standing in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined below. Use of the logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to and acceptance of the following terms and condition of this license by the member:
- The attached logos are the sole and exclusive property of PPG. These logos may be used only by PPG members in good standing if and only if such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited revocable license. Any failure by a member to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by PPG. The interpretation and enforcement (or lack thereof) of these terms and conditions, and compliance to these terms shall be made by PPG at its sole discretion.
- These logos, in digital format, are made available to PPG members in good standing. The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as produced by PPG. The logos may be printed in black and white or color. The colors on the logos (as attached) must be used as shown.
- The logos may be used in a professional manner on the member’s website, business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, and storefront window or in any other comparable manner to signify membership in the PPG.
- The member badge may never be used independent of the term “MEMBER.” However, the logos may not be used in any manner that, at the sole discretion of PPG: discredits PPG or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between PPG and the member.
- A member can only use a logo that has the member designation that matches their membership level. If a member changes their membership level, they must use that logo immediately and discontinue use of the old logo.
- Use of the logos shall create no rights for members in or to the logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited revocable license. The logos shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of PPG. PPG shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, PPG reserves the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that a member’s logo use, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit PPG or tarnish its reputation and goodwill, or the member is not a PPG member in good standing.
- The logo and member badge “as is” with no change to scale, color or fonts can be used on apparel, marketing material or other promotional items.
- PPG Logos that are placed on websites should be linked back to The Pet Professional Guild website if the logo does not have the PPG website address.
- Any questions concerning the use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to the PPG Executive Director.
- If you need any of our official logos or badges in different formats for specific print projects then please email us, we will be happy to send you the necessary artwork.