WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
A FEW TIPS TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR WAY AROUND
Hello, welcome to PPG. PPG’s mission is all about engaging, educating, and empowering our professional members and pet owners. We have built an organization where we encourage entrepreneurial ideas, knowledge, skills, and talents to shine from within. Members have access to an extensive list of professional development opportunities to keep up to date on the newest science in animal behavior and training. Members are also provided tools to support the marketing of their services. Thank you for joining PPG and standing up for what you believe in.
Now you are a member lets get you all set up.
How To Optimize Your Website Listing
- First, make sure your listing is complete and looks professional to a prospective client.
- Upload your business logo and a personal picture.
- Ensure all your credentials are listed.
- Select all the services you are offering to potential clients.
- Make sure your address is complete so you can be found on the zip code search locator. It works via GPS and needs a complete address.
FETCH YOUR MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE, PROUD MEMBER BADGE, PPG LOGO AND JOIN THE OFFICIAL PPG FACEBOOK GROUP
- Download your own membership certificate – you can type in your name, print and display it proudly. (Download it fully first before you personalize it.)
- Download and display proudly the PPG logo and your own member badge. If you place it on your website then please link it back to our site.
- Join the PPG Members Only Facebook Group and introduce yourself.
Help Us Build PPG
There are lots of ways you can help us build PPG. Please be sure to like our Facebook Page and share our posts. And encourage your Force-Free pet industry colleagues to join us. You can also:
- Download the new member news release, personalize it with your name and company name and then blog it; forward it to your local media and industry partners.
- If you are interested in joining one of our volunteer committees then complete this short application form. You will be made to feel very welcome!
- Link your website via our logo or member badge back to the PPG home page.
- You can blog for PPG or submit an article for BARKS from the Guild.
- You can host a webinar and share your expertise.
- Join Project Trade. Learn more here.
If you are interested in contributing to our industry publication BARKS, then please contact Susan Nilson. We also feature one of our members in each publication and if you would like to be selected then please complete this form.
Thank you for joining us and helping us to shape the future of our industry!
PPG members are “Informed by Science, Guided by Empathy, Governed by Ethics” TM