Professional Canine Behavior Consultant Study Guide
Professional Canine Behavior Consultant
Welcome to the Pet Professional Accreditation Board’s Professional Canine Behavior Consultant – Accredited Study Guide. The PPAB program is independent of any industry trade school, college, or credentialing body. Applicants are not required to be members of the Pet Professional Guild, but they must meet and maintain all the eligibility criteria .
This Guide has been prepared to help you prepare for the Pet Professional Accreditation Professional Canine Behavior Consultant assessment. This will also serve as a syllabus to assist you working towards eligibility and to help you understand the breadth and depth of knowledge you will be expected to possess, fundamentals you should be familiar with, skills you need to be competent in and scenarios you must be able to address in order to successfully pass the Professional Canine Behavior Consultant assessment.
Your Road Map for PCBC-A
Gatekeeper One – Apply for Assessment
- Complete the application form and pay the application fee.
Gatekeeper Two – Knowledge Base Assessment
- Receive the green light to undertake the proctored, independently assessed examination.
- Receive your Examination order from the examination company.
- Undertake the examination within 6 months of your eligibility confirmation.
Gatekeeper Three – Skill Assessment
- Receive confirmation that you passed your Professional Canine Behavior Consultant examination within 7 days.
- Submit your Skills & Coaching videos, within 90 days.
- Receive an email confirming your video assessment results.
Gatekeeper Four – Your Case Study Assessment
- Submit your 4 Case Studies within 90 days of receiving your video assessment results.
- Receive an email confirming your Case Study results and that you have now become a Professional Canine Behavior Consultant – Accredited.