HELP MOVE THE PPG MESSAGE FORWARD!
There are lots of ways you can help us build PPG. Please be sure to like our Facebook Page and share our posts. And encourage your Force-Free pet industry colleagues to join us. You can also:
- Link your website via our logo or member badge back to the PPG home page.
- If you refer a new member to PPG who qualifies our membership application process then you will receive a $10.00 credit towards an educational event of your choosing.
- You can blog for PPG or submit an article for BARKS from the Guild. (See below.)
- You can host a webinar and share your expertise.
- Join Project Trade. Learn more here.
Volunteer – Join a committee
If you are interested in contributing to PPG and volunteering to work on one of our committees then please complete the short application form.
Please check the following eligibility criteria before you begin. Please note: if your eligibility changes during the course of your appointment then you will be kindly asked to step down from the committee.
- You are a member in good standing of PPG
- There is no conflict of interest with other professional associations (no other leadership or committee involvement)
- You have the necessary time and resources to commit to a committee
BARKS from The Guild
If you are interested in contributing to our industry publication BARKS, then please contact Susan Nilson. We also feature one of our members in each publication and if you would like to be selected then please complete this form.
Thank you for joining us and helping us to shape the future of our industry!