HELP MOVE THE PPG MESSAGE FORWARD!
There are lots of ways you can help us build and shape the Guild.
First, be sure to like our Facebook Page and share our posts.
You can also encourage your pet industry colleagues to join PPG
A few more things you can do to help:
- Add our logo or proud member badge to your website
- If you refer a new member to PPG who qualifies through our membership application process then you will receive a $10.00 credit towards an educational event of your choosing.
- You can blog for PPG or submit an article for BARKS from the Guild or our pet owner publication Pets and Their People
- You can host a webinar and share your expertise.
- Join Project Trade.
- You can join us for a Facebook Chat and Chuckle or PPG Podcast
Volunteer – Join a committee
If you are interested in contributing to PPG and volunteering to work on one of our committees then please complete the short volunteer form.
Please check the following eligibility criteria before you begin.
Please note: if your eligibility changes during the course of your appointment then you will be kindly asked to step down from the committee.
- You are a member in good standing of PPG
- There is no conflict of interest with other professional associations (no other leadership or committee involvement)
- You have the necessary time and resources to commit to a committee
Thank you for joining us and helping us to shape the future of our industry!